MPA represents the interests of all types of magazine media companies, from the largest global empire to the smallest independent journal, as well as affiliated suppliers, vendors and consultants to magazine media. The interests of our members fall under common themes: upholding the value and differentiation of magazine media, supporting the importance of the print anchor, driving and diversifying revenue through new products and platforms, and ensuring fair and just legislation for our industry.
Membership in MPA – The Association of Magazine Media extends to every employee, creating a company-wide resource that benefits most aspects of your business.
MPA serves its members through strategic focus in the following areas:
Why Join MPA?
- Advocates a public policy agenda in Washington and at a state level that addresses issues of common concern to the magazine media industry.
- Maintains a strong, influential industry voice that promotes the vitality and innovation of the magazine industry, present and future, to the advertising, marketing and financial communities, the press and the public.
- Provides thought leadership as a catalyst for industry growth.
- Promotes the value and benefits of magazine content, audiences and advertising across all platforms.
- Connects members to one another in meaningful ways.
- Provides knowledge, tools and resources to support the industry’s digital expansion.
Our industry’s unprecedented complexities and opportunities make collective leadership and innovative partnerships essential for magazine media brands and associate brands. MPA brings companies and individuals together by providing a unified voice of the magazine media industry's unique issues and by fostering a united and inclusive community.