WIRED25 RETURNS TO SAN FRANCISCO
Tech and cultural leaders including Slack’s Stewart Butterfield, Stripe’s Patrick Collison, and NSA’s Anne Neuberger Join the Four-Day Festival to Discuss Bold Predictions for the Future
November 7–10, 2019
Tickets Available Here
Following the success of last year’s inaugural celebration, WIRED25 returns to San Francisco this fall for four more days of inspiring events, featuring the ideas, innovations, and icons shaping our future. The festival—happening November 7–10 at the Commonwealth Club (110 The Embarcadero)—coincides with WIRED’s November issue, dedicated to 25 people using science and technology to create a better world.
WIRED25 kicks off on Thursday, November 7, with SUMMIT, where thought leaders gather for a day of forward-thinking conversations. Friday, November 8, continues with WORK, where attendees can experience San Francisco's leading companies and hear from top thinkers on the future of work.
Saturday, November 9, join WIRED25’s CULTURE day, which will be full of readings, screenings, tastings, performances, robots, VR, and more. And Sunday, November 10, WIRED25 wraps up with FAM, a day of activities for parents and kids (6 and up) designed to educate, engage, and entertain.
Confirmed WIRED25 speakers include:
- Stewart Butterfield, CEO and cofounder, Slack
- Patrick Collison, CEO and cofounder, Stripe
- Astro Teller, Captain of moonshots, X
- Anne Neuberger, Director of cybersecurity, National Security Agency
- Matthew Prince, CEO and cofounder, Cloudflare
- N.K. Jemisin, Hugo Award–winning author, The Broken Earth Trilogy
- Dawn Song, Founder, Oasis Labs
- Chris Evans, Actor and producer; founder, A Starting Point
- Rian Johnson, Director, writer, and producer, Knives Out
- Kelsey Juliana, Juliana v. United States youth plaintiff and climate activist
Additional speakers will be announced soon. For more information, including event news, programming updates, and speaker announcements, visit WIRED.com/25 and follow @WIRED #WIRED25. Tickets to all events can be purchased here.
WIRED25 is made possible with support from official sponsors: Google and digital experience agency Isobar.
Rachel Janc | Senior Manager, Communications | [email protected]