ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’S ULTIMATE GAME OF THRONES GUIDE+ EW’s GAME OF THRONES WEEKLY PODCAST IS BACK
GAME OF THRONES
- To celebrate the final season of Game of Thrones, EW put together its biggest single-topic package of all time. The special collector’s double issue includes 16 different covers AND 78 epic pages of Game of Thrones intel, including:
- A complete viewer’s guide to all 67 episodes
- Interviews with longtime costume designer Michele Clapton and stunt coordinator Rowley Irlam
- Burning questions…EW investigates the lingering misunderstandings, misconceptions, and mysteries heading into the final season
- The Untold Oral History of one of the show’s bloodiest scenes
- How the most tragic scene in GoT history came to life
- “How did they do that?” EW asked the special effects team how they confront challenges that seem impossible
- Weapons master Tommy Dunne teases that season 8 will feature the toughest weapon he’s ever created, and looks back on some key pieces from the seasons past
- EW catches up with some of the most notable losses from the series
- And much more!
EW.COM – New Stories Daily Leading Up to the Premier of the Final Season
- There is no shortage of news and analysis about Game of Thrones at EW.com, which will post new stories each day leading to the premier.
GAME OF THRONES WEEKLY PODCAST
EW’s Game of Thrones Weekly podcast is back! Dive deep into the HBO hit fantasy series each week with EW's top Westeros war correspondent James Hibberd and Greyjoy fanboy Darren Franich as they talk about what happened on the show, both on camera and behind the scenes – and what might be coming up.
The first episode is available now and can subscribed to wherever you stream your podcasts.
GET THE FULL STORY ON EW.COM
All 16 Covers here https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/eBoMK0lw6I - Photo Credit: Marc Hom for EW
Lenore Moritz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradford Bridgers, Bradford.email@example.com
Maeve Cowley, Maeve.Cowley@meredith.com