WHO SHOULD ENTER?
All independent consumer and enthusiast magazines published in the United States are eligible to enter the Imagination Awards. (Want to know if your brand is considered independent? Ask!
RULES & ELIGIBILITY
HOW ARE THE WINNERS CHOSEN?
- Digital-only brands are not eligible.
- MPA membership is not required.
- To be considered for a 2019 award, applicants must have started the project between January 1 and December 31, 2018.
- Applicants may submit in multiple categories.
- MPA may extend the award submission deadlines at its discretion.
- MPA maintains the right to reclassify entries from one category to another.
- Self-nomination is encouraged.
Panels of judges composed of senior executives from independent magazine media brands in the areas of audience, content, digital, events, leadership and revenue will review entries in their respective areas of expertise. No judge shall review the work of his or her own brand or corporate entity. Entries will be judged on the goals, elements and impact of the program.