Why Join MPA?
MPA is the definitive resource for branded, edited content generally supported by advertising and delivered in print or digital forms.
Magazine Media deliver powerful relationships that influence, inspire, and endure. The Magazine Media Brand experience is based on trusted editorial, complemented by relevant advertising. This dual immersion in edit and ads satisfies the interests and passions of millions of readers – when, where, and how they choose. The reader’s commitment to this unique brand experience results in superior levels of ad receptivity, online search, purchase intent, and extraordinary engagement in and sharing of both edit and ads.
Resources At Work For You
For 90 years, MPA has provided its members with unparalleled resources, essential industry news and information, useful tools, practical solutions, breakthrough approaches and opportunities in key business areas at an incredible value.
- Member-only access to an industry-wide network of magazine experts, thought leaders, innovators, vendors, advertisers and agencies.
- Exclusive member-only rates for industry events and discounts for business products and services from a variety of vendors.
- A 50% savings in Publishers Information Bureau (PIB) membership
- Over 25% savings on professional development and continuing education offerings.
- Inclusion in MPA’s on-line supplier directory and micro-site, iDirectory.
And much more...
Who Should Join
Domestic Magazine Media Companies
Publishers of magazine media companies that are primarily intended for distribution in the U.S. MPA membership is corporate; all magazines of a publishing company enjoy the same privileges.
International Magazine Media Companies
Publishers of magazines based outside the U.S. including single country and multi-national publishers
Suppliers, Vendors, Digital/Technology Companies & Private Equity Firms
Non-publishing suppliers, vendors, new media and private equity firms affiliated with the magazine media industry (i.e. deriving 20 percent or more annual revenue from the magazine media industry; or deriving at least $1 million in annual revenue from the magazine media industry).